Wednesday 4 December 2013

Recipe Of The Day: Cheddar Vegetable Chowder

Today's recipe is an old favourite of mine. I absolutely love good soups and stews. A fresh salad is nice but I'm way more into the comfort food. I got this recipe from House and Home and it even comes with a step-by-step instructional video. Pretty easy to make. The hardest part is chopping up all the fresh ingredients, although you can use frozen vegetables instead if you prefer. I prefer them fresh. You can find the recipe here.

My mini-modifications: I don't use the bell peppers because I can't stand the texture of them cooked but they make the soup taste so much better when you do. A tip: buy your white cheddar from Costco to save some money cause this recipe calls for quite a bit.

If you have any delicious and simple soup recipes you would love to share send them my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...