Monday 7 October 2013

Recipe Of The Day: Easy Turkey Chili

Update: a success!
I'm a terrible cook. I really have no business being in the kitchen. But after having toast for dinner for the 4th night consecutively last week, my poor children, I decided to push myself to try. For me it's overwhelming trying to come up with a plan for dinner. And I put it off until it's too late and we end up eating toast. Again.
So to help keep me organised and motivated I thought I would start a recipe of the day. Cooking a family meal is all part of making a beautiful home so these (hopefully) daily posts will fit in nicely. These are not my recipes so I will just be linking to the sites I'm taking them from. I'm looking for super easy, fairly healthy recipes that will hopefully appeal to the kids but doesn't have to.
Here's what I'm going to be trying tonight.

Turkey Chili
From www.dinneralovestory.com. Her 8 year old daughter made this. Seems like a good place to start.


Wish me luck! Off to the grocery store.
And if you have any recipes you would like to share with me, please do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...